Name: Bradley “Brickhead” Jameson
Address: 419 Spence St, Apt D, Winnipeg, MB
High Concept: Ex-biker nightclub bouncer
Personal Struggle: The old life or the new
Where Did You Come From?
Grew up in the North End, got involved young with gangs and drugs. When he turned fifteen, he was inducted into the Los Bravos motorcycle gang, and he rode with them for years. He was always very strong, and looked extremely tough, so naturally gravitated into the role of muscle. He’s done a lot of things over the years that would get him imprisoned for most of the rest of his life.
What Shapes You?
Eight years ago, the Los Bravos were massacred by the Hell’s Angels, the few remnants being absorbed as the rival gang took over all the criminal enterprises throughout most of Canada. Brickhead should have died when a squad of Hell’s Angels filled the Los Bravos clubhouse with automatic weapons fire, but somehow came through it unscathed. He took his phenomenal luck as a sign that he needed to give up the life before it killed him.
What’s Your First Novel?
Working at a trendy nightclub, Brickhead befriends a young woman who claims to be an angel. When she is killed by a savage hyena spirit, Brickhead seeks out the shaman responsible and exacts his revenge. When he is injured after a fight with the hyena spirit, he stumbles into Lyn’s clinic. She helps heal him and sends him on his way. Iris helps Brickhead track down the shaman, who she sees as a thug set in lace by the aliens to remove people who would stand against them.
- A hard road behind me.
- One day at a time.
- Badass back in the day.
- Out of the life, but not out of life.
- “You shouldn’t oughta done that.”
- Balancing the scales.
- Friends in bad places.
- Might (Superb +5)
- Fists (Great +4)
- Endurance (Great +4)
- Intimidate (Great +4)
- Drive (Good +3)
- Weapons (Good +3)
- Athletics (Good +3)
- Guns (Fair +2)
- Burglary (Fair +2)
- Contacts (Fair +2)
- Discipline (Average +1)
- Deceit (Average +1)
- Stealth (Average +1)
- Wrestler – Hand-to-hand combat maneuvers to switch from Fists to Might are made at +2
- No Pain, No Gain – Brickhead can take a bunch of punishment before it starts to add up. He may take two additional minor physical consequences.
- Tough Stuff – The stuff of blunt trauma – fists, sticks, and stones – pose little trouble for Brickhead. Against such things, he has a natural Armor: 1 (which stacks with other forms of protection). This does not apply to things like blades, bullets, or burns.
- You Don’t Want Any of This – People stay out of Brickhead’s way – they know better. When performing a Brush-Off, he gains a +2 on the roll.